Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An Ode to God

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . .

My spirit is awakened
My inner being alive
My strength is renewed
My doubts are dispelled

My soul sings out
My heart dances within
My mind is at rest
My thoughts full of hope

My life is turned around
My sins are washed away
My weakness is made beautiful
My pain is made a blessing

In the silence of loneliness
In the darkness of night
In the secret place of meeting
You touch and transform my life each day

How could this be?
I ask myself
How could this be?
But for you, my God.

2 comments:

Densingh Joshua Israel said...

Hi Ani,
very good return, your poem reveals mystery of the good return. well written ,rythmic poem......... i liked most is your last para with the questions, HOW THIS COULD BE... Many time God makes us wonder on His Doing....i wish many wonders in your life.

Anita said...

Hi Denny!

Thank you. Your right!

Most of the time i catch myself pintching myself when with God cause He is just *so* amazing that you can't help saying how could this be(?)

I guess our human minds find Him too deep to fathom, too wonderful to comprehend and just too awesome to believe at times!

But ain't we glad He is all that He is! :)