Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everyday Angels

The last few months have been a lot of fun for me. I had moved in with a few friends I barely knew at that time and we have grown into a merry family. When a bunch of girls get together there are two possibilities - you either have the best of times or well the worst of times! :)

Well, I had the best of times - We loved talking, teasing, cooking, shopping, watching movies or just lazing around doing nothing!

'M' the tiniest (literally) in the house has a strong character and a confident smile that makes her not only charming but also the one we all loved to tease. 'J' on the other hand is a bubbly person who is always caring, always sharing and always ready for a good laugh. 'I' the smallest is actually a mature young lady yet her sparkling eyes and the child in her makes her absolutely adorable and B our last and final addition to the family is our responsible, dependable, honest and helpful one who goes the extra mile for all of us.

These everyday angels have done and said so many things, big and small, to make my life so easy, full of fun and simply unforgettable. Its time for me to move on and I just want to engrave on this page a note to always remind me of their love and care.

Dear Mister God this is @ina... I wish i could do something wonderful for them but I know the best thing I can do is pray and so I ask dear God that your love surround them and that they learn to bask in your deep love.

No comments: