Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Teary Eyed Me

Hmmm... I find myself teary eyed and I can’t quite explain why. Something relatively minor has left me in a total mess for the last two days and I just can’t get over it!

I’ve been a little over worked and touchy, and that’s the only reason I can find. I just have not have had enough quite time and mole hills take the shape of mountains in my head! :/

I wish I could just get over it but I can’t. I need to take a break but I can’t. I need to re-focus on what’s important in life but I can’t. I just need to be quiet, but I can’t.
It’s just so hard. I know what I got to do but I just can’t do it.

Been there? I sure hope not......!
Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Grace to seek you I need, for in you alone I find rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes child am listening to you.. can guess the reason for the teary eyed u.. was it all abt that onsite call ? :) .. That was jus a temporary happening and spilling ur precious tears over it was unnecessary...
Sometimes being insensitive does help..
U know who i am !!

Urs friendly,
Innocence.

Anita said...

Hi innocence!! :)

I sure do know you but not as innocense! ;)

You string your words together so well that it's got to be style i _ _ n! :) Right?

Hey! Am suprised to see you hear!! :) Welcome to my page!

You got a point there! I'm currently having a crash course on the same! ;):)