Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Through the Doting Eyes of My Dad

This morn I was dressed up in our traditional costume, for a special occasion I had to go to. As I stepped out to leave Dad looked at me, his eyes full of love and admiration for me, his daughter. I was kinda zapped in that moment and realized that Dad’s way of looking at me was whole lot different from my own view of myself or that of anyone else. Perhaps this is a father daughter thing or then again perhaps this is a parent child thing, but whatever it is this morning looking into my dad’s eyes I realized this: In His eyes I am the most precious, unique, special, smart, and beautiful thing on earth.

:) Yep! If only I could always see myself through his eyes! :)

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Looking into Dad’s eyes felt like a glimpse into your heart for me.

1 comment:

Anita said...

On a parallel...

http://onegirlsmind.blogspot.com/
2006/09/beauty.html