Friday, October 20, 2006

The four Little Lights

My life was brightened today by four friends. We work together as a team and interact quite a lot on a daily basis. Today however is a local holiday and I had to turn up early in the morn and hang around for a few hours.

One of my friends surprised me by turning up earlier than I did, for no reason at all but to just be there. For me! : ) Then another called up and patiently played along with my teasing and taunting. I enjoyed it! : ) That was followed by a simple sms from yet another friend that made me smileee : ). And then an unexpected long distance call from the last one who’s on vacation! : )

I went this morn expecting to be lonely but instead found my friends made it not so lonely after all. I don't know if they realized it but they are four little lights. Just as they brightened my day today they go out into the world each day brightening many lives!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . India is celebrating a traditional festival of lights. And I personally celebrate The Light, lights in my life. : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ur thoughts are really cool and tot provoking... I have become a fan of ur blogs... :)

Anita said...

Hi arun!

Thank you & Welcome to my page! :)
Do keep visiting!

Cheers!

suresh said...

hi kutti... from lil light in your work place ... ;)

Anita said...

Hi B2!

Din't think u'd get to see it or I would not have said it! ;)

TC.