Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moving on in Life


I’ve been moving a lot, and working with different people lately. Over a period of time I grow fond of ‘em and then before I know it, it’s again time to move. Either for them or for me... and all the laughs we shared, chats we had and games we played our memories stowed away. :(

I’m a slow kinda person and every time I’m faced with movement of any sort it takes a lot of courage to help me cope with it. But like all people I cope with it too.

Anyway such happenings over the last two weeks just brought to my mind that pic I have posted. I guess what is being conveyed though it is a plea not to be a mere spectator of one’s own life but rather to live it!

However I beg to differ. There are times, when yes we can jump in and live our life. When we are in control and going places. But there are also times when all you can do is just watch life, our own life take it's course and simply flow along. These are times of letting-go or times of being in some ways left behind.

And yes, it takes courage to cope.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Guess the best part is, you walk hand in hand always. Always.

No comments: