Monday, May 18, 2009

Good Intensions

I find it hard to know if my good intentions translated into good actions are always good! You know what I mean? I just feel I have to affirm, appreciate or share my admiration of the people in my life with them most of the time. Sometimes I just worry I may not get another chance to let them know how much whatever they did or said meant to me and so I just have to tell them right then and there how wonderful they have been to me! And if I missed to do that, probably in another conversation I would try to thank them somehow rather than just let it pass. I find it hard to stop myself from doing that but at times I wonder if its the right thing to do after all. Hmmmm...

Was talking to a friend about that and in a minute X put that in perspective - Its your intentions that matter; Nothing else!

I guess i was getting a little caught up on how others perceive me or trying to judge if I could be misunderstood or just not sure if appreciation is something I can freely give.

Conclusion? Its how God's made me and am happy about that. People will just have to put up with it I guess! =)

Btw was just listening to this song while writing this blog and its a good one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujenRXDu2Ik&feature=related

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . I'm free to be me ;)

3 comments:

Daniel Andrew said...

here again!! :)
Good post! Goes without sayin~~
Compliments ,appreciations,genuine advise are definelty worth giving ..i reckon, its the receiver who needs to take a call on accpeting them..

Dear Mister God!! Please put up with her....:P

Dan

sylvia said...

hey glad to see u writing regularly!
Keep writing...

Syl

Anita said...

Hi Dan!

Thats a good point. Thank you! :)

Btw I often wonder how mister God manages it! :D

Hi Syl!

So glad to see you visit again! I missed you. Works been a little easy on me and I am enjoying catching up on some blogging!

TC!