Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Dreams

I’ve reached a point in life when reality has hit me head on and all my childish fancies look silly in my own eyes. I’ve stopped dreaming for awhile.

But one of the most common New Year wish I’ve got in the begining of this year is “May your dreams come true!”
Hmmm....It’s got me thinking about my dreams.

I’ve decided I’m going to begin this year dreaming. Dreaming Big. So here goes…

Author a Bestseller

Release an album that makes it to the Grammy’s

Live in a land with a different culture for a little while

Star gaze till I’ve found all the constellations visible to the naked eye

Support at least 12 children in their educational aspirations

Skate on ice

Be part of a youth magazine that touches and transform young lives around my country

Dance to the waltz

Adopt a child

Support a few missionary families

Make a dream come true for a person I know

Master the guitar

Own a grand Piano, and be a piano tutor

Support a social venture in my hometown

Take my mum and dad on a holiday to a foreign land

Learn sign language

Here my songs sung on a local FM channel

Work with abused kids

Own a column in a local newspaper

Surprise one person every week

Watch the aurora in the artic

Work in a public service department

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . nay… Dreaming! I know you are listening. : )

4 comments:

R Karthick said...

Kinda missed your posts for a looong time :)

This one is "Beautiful"!

Really hope atleast few of your dreams come true this year.

Anita said...

Hey karthick!

Thank u...

I know you are a dreamer too... Wish you the same buddy! :)

Densingh Joshua Israel said...

Hi Anita,
My Dream, i feel should be called as My Vision.... it really reveals your other centred heart but jus owned by Anita. It is not personal but social. Many place we come together, thatz interesting.
Don't stop dreaming and also start to work on those to accomplish the thought GOD has put in your heart.
Your Mister GOD will Help U to Accomplish YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH.
With Best wishes
Densingh Joshua

Anita said...

Hi Joshua!

Thank you.

Yeah, your right. Need to work towards my dreams ... I sadly lack in doing so many a time. :(

But more than all of these like you said, my only prayer is that I would accomplish my purpose on earth, whatever it may be.

Cheers and God Bless!:)