Thursday, April 19, 2007

Celebrating A Journey

It’s been two years as of today, since I began doing what I do.

I never thought I would be doing what I am doing. I had my heart set on a lot of different things and I pursued them for awhile but as things turned out this opportunity came knocking at my door and I kind of tumbled into it with much uncertainty.

Looking back the only words that keep playing over and over in my heart are - Thank you.

So to all of you who have been part of this journey with me in some way:

Thank you for the companionship. Thank you for the laughs. Thank you for the support. Thank you for the listening ear. Thank you for putting up with my eccentricity. Thank you for showing me better. Thank you for the helping hands.

Thank you for teaching me the value of the words ‘it’s okay’. Thank you for pushing me further. Thank you for giving me wings. Thank you for being there when I fell down. Thank you for picking me up and encouraging me to go on.

Thank you for the casual conversations, the earnest advice, the gentle warnings, the patient guidance and the constant motivation.

Thank you for the breaks, the lunches, the treats, the outings, the surprises, the mails, the messages, the calls and the many other little things that will stay in my heart a life time through.

Thank you for *You*.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Thank you for being there every moment of every day at my every beck and call. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lot of thanks.. for just small small of my help (Did i really helped r troubled ?!)..

Actually. I have to thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you.

Unknown said...

Hey, I guess GOD deserves the BIGGEST Thanks from all of us... If he is not there in all the moments, nothing will go further.. I believe in this yaar.

GOD is the one who let others help us tooo. What say buddy?

Anita said...

Hi Sudha!

Well said! Am in total agreement with you.

Cheers!