Sunday, December 23, 2007

Trying to define Love

This time of the season always makes me think of love. And like so many I try to define it, explain it or reason it. After meandering through many memories, thoughts, opinions I have heard and experiences I have had here is my latest perception…

Love appreciates the small things about you that others never care to notice and brings out the best in you so naturally. Love makes you *feel* beautiful without even realizing it!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . I guess the real mirror is found in the eyes of those who love us.

3 comments:

R Karthick said...

It is as if, I was waiting for this post for a long time.. :)

Wow, one of the best definitions, i have ever read, of the undefinable..

"Love makes you *feel* beautiful without even realizing it!"

AMAZING

R Karthick said...

Eventhough the softer part of me gets really excited by your definition, therez this logical part of me, which pops up and says...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So the word "beautiful" might lead to many relative interpretations. But love is something which can never be subjective.

I dont think we have or we will ever have a rich vocabulary which is capable of defining love.

And more over all the interpretations will always be influenced by the subjective experiences.

The softer part of me, jus pops out and says,

forget tat moron! :-P

R Karthick said...

heee..hee! it will form an interesting topic for discussion.. will science and logic be taken into account when we deal with human emotions? :)