Friday, December 07, 2007

An Unexpected Response

I lost my cool yesterday and I was so upset about that. Thankfully I did not use words that I was not supposed to use but I still said things in a tone that I was not suppose to use.

I had a rather brilliant day which was dampened by this unexpected explosion of mine. The calm voice within me tried to tell me its okay but I just was not okay with me. I knew the situation could have been handled by motivating but I handled it by reprimanding. I felt it was too early to reprimand.

Today however I had decided to pep talk the people involved and make things better. I was sure that the damage had been done though and could see no way in which things could be better.

Why do I call this post - an unexpected response?

Well because of the three people involved one came up to me and said ‘Since yesterday you have become my role model!’

There is no conclusion to this post. Just a thought – The very action that I felt made me fall from being a role model actually made me one!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . It’s not a parallel but reminds me of your principles – give to receive, loose to win, serve to lead, die to live.

4 comments:

Sill said...

Hi @ina,

"give to receive, loose to win, serve to lead, die to live" ...

There is so much of truth in that. Challenges me to live accordingly .

Thanks and god bless....Sill

R Karthick said...

itz pretty ironical isnt it?! :)

give to receive
loose to win
serve to lead

the Q is, when you are giving to receive something, can you term tat "giving" as "giving"?

Anita said...

Hi Sill!

*So* nice to hear from you...! =) Was so glad to see your comment...

Karthick,

when i said give to receive etc, dint mean it literally like that and definitely do not mean that should be our motive...

Rather was talking about the fact that when you give, you receive much more... when you loose like you sometimes must, you actully win what matters... etc etc... Hope you get me?

What say?

R Karthick said...

yesh. I think I kinda comfortably misunderstood ur post here :).!

Mabbe itz the words between us, whichz not doing a gud job of communication or mabbe itz jus me :P.

> when you loose like you sometimes
> must, you actually win what matters...

very interesting thought. is the converse applicable?

I think, or want to believe, winning or losing as the state of mind. @ EOD, it ofcourse gives us a beautiful reason to live, but hey, they are just the reason of psychic vibrations, which make you happy or sad.!

I wanna dig in deep. but tat will diverge from your current post.

bottomline is @ some level, i agree with you! when we loose we actually win. Gosh! tat reminds me of something which happened in a competion in my college years :P.