Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Just Want To Be Where You Are

One of my favourite songs used to be I Just Want To Be Where You Are by Don Moen. I would sing this song with great devotion to the Lord.
 
Recently the song has come to have a whole new depth and meaning to it for me....You see, my little one really demonstrates what those words mean. He really, Just Wants To Be Where I Am. He is happy playing by himself and doing things as long as he can see me and knows I am near. If I were to walk away, he watches for a bit and then before I know it there will be big crocodile tears rolling down his cheeks and cries as though I was gone for ages!
 
Wow....if only I could walk with the Lord that way!
 
Dear Mister God, this is @ina...May this be the cry of my heart - I Just Want To Be Where You Are,
 
 

No comments: