Saturday, December 02, 2006

Wishes do come true!

I have made better acquaintances with a colleague of mine over this year. Last year round this time we had just exchanged a few formal mails. However round the end of the year on a rather informal note we had exchanged a rather unusual New Year wish that was such like:

Me:
Cheers! To many more smiles in the New Year!

Friend:
Wish u the same...Have a bright year ahead...!

Little did we know then that we would actually get to *know* each other any better. But due to some changes we ended up working together. I have discovered X to be a fun loving person, who I have indeed shared a lot of smiles with over this year! : )

Btw…Since December is the month of celebration, I’ve decided to actually think and wish from my heart coz you know what – wishes do come true!

Friend, I don't know if you would get to read this but I hope you would. Thank you. You sure have helped fill this year with smiles.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . You take even my little wishes quite seriously, don't ya?

No comments: