Sunday, December 10, 2006

Soul Massage

Friday Evening: Sadly I can’t say TGIF. I’ve got to get to work tomorrow. *sigh*. I really want a break.

Saturday Morning: I drag myself out of the house. What I think is going to take me the whole day I get done in two hours. I meet up with some friends for an hour of prayer. A dear friend of mine and I then decide to go out and do a little Christmas shopping and grab a bite to eat. I enjoy every moment together.

Saturday Afternoon: Have a fun time in a small get together with some friends and also got a neat gift. A little porcelain girl, wearing a pink dress and a straw hat, holding a yellow water pail having a smiling face engraved on it with a brown dog at her feet his nose turned up and looking into her face. : )

Saturday Night: I’m walking/running on the beach with my dog. The breeze on my face is so strong that it feels like I’m flying. I dig my toes into the loose sand on the shore. My dog and I play wildly for awhile till its time to go.

Saturday Night: I’m writing this post my heart refreshed, my mind relaxed and my soul massaged. A lot can change in a day!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . You sure have your own simple way of surprising and restoring me! Thank you. : )

No comments: