Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pocket Money!

It’s been quite awhile since I have received pocket money from my dad coz unfortunately I am too old for it now. : (

Still Dad surprised me by giving me some for no particular reason. This was special. I kept it in my purse for a while not knowing what exactly to do with it.

I’ve wanted this music book for awhile now. It did not cost much but somehow to buy it I felt I would be *splurging* on myself.

Now with this gift I decided I could buy it and finally got it for myself much to my delight. : )

No matter how much I earn I cannot compare it to the joy that little sum of money brought me. Weird isn’t it?

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . guess that’s why something *free* is always more precious than that which is *earned* … like your love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The statement you made for GOD is wonderful - "guess that’s why something *free* is always more precious than that which is *earned* … like your love. "

Esp.. "Like your love" touched me a lot