Saturday, November 18, 2006

The girl with a burnt face

I happened to see a young girl waiting to cross the road. Her face was so badly scarred from what seemed to be a fire accident. Her skin was almost completely damaged and her features marred beyond recognition.
I wondered what her story might be... I wondered what it would be like to be in her shoes...

Made me rethink my priorities. Made me rethink.

Dear @ina this is Mister God talking . . . You know her name and see much more than a girl with a burnt face. This is a silent plea for her and all around the world who can identify with her. But a stronger plea for me and those who can identify with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once I also happened to see a gal in a bus with a burnt face. I felt so pity for her, but GOD always will be there with her...

Here is something...

I had a friend who had a true boy friend. After they committed to each other, she meet with an accident at house. Hot oil spoil over her neck, partially on her hands and face. She was admitted in the hospital. Now She had a fear that whether her guy will accept her or not. He went to her in the hospital and trust me I will be holding your hand till the end. She narrated me all this many years after this incident.

Anita said...

Hi!

Thank you for sharing that story with me.