Saturday, November 05, 2005

I wonder

I wonder what it is that makes blogs so interesting... Perhaps it's because you feel like you have been given an extra pair of eyes to see life through another’s viewpoint, or perhaps it’s the chance it gives you to tread upon the footsteps left by a stranger reaching for an unknown goal, perhaps it’s the enigma involved or perhaps it's just ‘coz we like to take a sneak peak into another’s life . . . ;-)

Whatever be the reason, the truth is our life is made up of a house of thoughts, feelings, beliefs, goals, dreams, hopes and a whole lot more… all of which comes out of *interaction*! And if *interaction* be it with God, people, animals or things plays such a BIG role in our lives we ought to make wise choices when it comes to what, when, why, how we *interact*. Like the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor I’m using . . . Perhaps, just perhaps our action can be a product of our inter-action, the *only* difference being we get to choose!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . I wonder what life, my life would be like if I made better choices in the way I interact with You and those around me.

No comments: