Friday, November 11, 2005

Live Life

A friend of mine X, was telling me how X took this walk on a really wild, windy and rainy day simply 'coz it was something X never attempted before! Made me think when was the last time I did something for the first time? Hmmm . . .

This morning I woke up before dawn (purely accidentally**) hearing the pitter-patter of the rain drizzling. Putting on my rain coat I took my dog and slipped out. We had hardly walked five minutes when the sun rose in all its beauty, breaking apart the grey clouds in gentle warmth and leaving me with a song in my heart. Seemed like we (God, my dog and me) where the only ones in the world witnessing this wonder.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . A sense of adventure, an open mind, a willingness to experiment and a BIG heart is all it takes to live life. May I never run short of these.

** Human accidents I've found are heavenly co-incidents.

No comments: