Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Love

“And now I will show you the most excellent way . . .

Love is patient; Love is kind;
Love does not envy and is not boastful;
Love is not proud or rude;
Love is not self-seeking;
Love is not easily angered, irritable or resentful;
Love keeps no record of wrongs;
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth;
Love always protects;
Love always trusts;
Love always hopes;
Love always preserves;
Love never fails. "

I Corinthians 13:4-8

This is one of my all time favorite passages. Just seemed apt to post it today! ;-)

It reminds me that I have miles to go in learning to love, meanwhile I’m happy to love the best I know how.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Celebrating Love ~ Celebrating You.

4 comments:

a girl said...

@ina!
Get this, I posted on my blogspot, then came to visit yours and found you had quoted the exact same passage I had - on the same day!!

=) Great minds think alike, eh?!

Anita said...

Hey a Girl!

=) Sure thing!

Last night I kinda did the same. I just posted with the same title and was suprised to see you'd done so too. And whats more, you kinda expressed so well what I was thinking within but quite unable to put to words!

This is getting to be a lot of fun...Cheers to us!

The Life Fight said...

amazing! ^o)

Anita said...

Hey inspiredd!

Just saw your comment. Thank u for visiting!
:-)