Sunday, April 30, 2006

All The World Is A Stage

Quoting William Shakespeare, If all the world is a stage and we are the actors and actresses, then have you ever wondered who is the audience? Ever wondered if someone was watching you?

I for one believe with all my heart that there is an unseen world out there, watching our every move. Applauding our achievements, crying when we are hurt and cheering us on in the course of life.

So getting back to the question, Ever wondered if there is an audience out there, and if so who the audience is?
There are only two possible answers. Yes, there is and No, there isn’t. And the answer rests quite squarely on faith.

But think about it . . . if there is no one out there then, Life sure seems pretty pointless. But if there was, and that too an esteemed audience, I'll sure want to put the best show I can!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Glad I am being watched!

No comments: