Friday, April 14, 2006

A Beautiful World

I spend most of my waking hours in the center of a bustling city, surrounded by high raised building, in air conditioned rooms. End result: I hardly get to see the sky or any greenery for that matter. :-(

But today was different! I spent the day from dawn to dusk around my home in the suburbs drinking in all that surrounded me. It was a cool day and the sights and sounds, simple everyday ones mind you – just seemed *so* special. I watered the plants around out house, did little chores such like and all the while there seemed so much to take in - the flowers and their colors, the leaves and their shapes, the little butterflies swarming over the lush grass, the cool breeze from the sea side that felt like a wet kiss, the trees swaying in a dance of their own, and oh! I even spotted one little bird I have never seen before . . . :-)
Gosh! I just couldn’t stop myself from saying WOW over and over again!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Wow! All nature declares of your beauty and if only I pay more attention I would be deafened by their sound of praise.

1 comment:

starry said...

we get so engrossed with the things we do everyday and get so little time to enjoy the beauty around us.