Thursday, April 27, 2006

Phases Of Life

A good friend of mine and I were talking about the next phase in life over breakfast.

Almost every decade of our life comes with a lot of changes. The first ten, are the years of our childhood, the next ten is full of ups and downs as teenagers and then almost suddenly we reach adulthood... followed by marriage mostly, and then motherhood/fatherhood - okay, right now I can't think much beyond that, so I'll stop there! ;-)

I was expressing my apprehension about moving on to the next phase as I am just getting comfortable with this one!

But my friend had a diffrent perspective. She said something like, "Hey! Enjoy every phase, make the most of it while you are in it and keep moving on!"
I know it is true about her life. She makes the most of her everyday, living out her life, enjoying it all the while.

The conversation helped me see things in a different light. So to you who are reading this - Enjoy the phase you are in, whichever it might be, 'coz none is better than the other but they are all beautiful.

And my friend, if you ever read this, which i hope you would, Thank you! :-)

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . You are the unseen person in every conversation and I bet you were listening to it all saying "Spot on!".

No comments: