Monday, December 19, 2005

Awkward Discovery

I made an (awkward) discovery today. Quite a number of the young people I know and am surrounded by on a daily basis, get drunk. Now, to some that was common knowledge but to me it was *shocking*. It’s just that I feel strongly about something’s and this is one of those *taboo* things.
I found that they cheered each other on, competing for the title of who was ‘man-enough’ to handle their drink. Personally, I think it takes a lot more wit, courage and being ‘man-enough’ to keep away...
I could go on and on. But I’m going to stop.
Going to...
Just must say this though: To all of you, my young friends who do get drunk, please don’t. Don’t pass out on life.

You want to know what the awkward discovery really was though: I’m unable to look past the problem (drinking, here in) and see the person and accept them for who they are.
*sigh*

To my friends, who might be offended. I’m sorry. That was never my intention.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . sigh. You hear me.

No comments: