Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blows my Mind

I had to get some stuff for myself. I have had to do this for a few weeks now but I had just not done *it*. I had the desire in my heart to get *it* done, I had the resources in my hand to get *it* done and all that was left was for me to actually get out and get *it* done. But No! I had/have not mustered the will to do just that!

Now if this was for someone else, say my family, my friend, I would have had no problems at all. I would have got *it* done as fast as I possibly could. But this was for me and that made me lazy. I do not understand it, but when someone else is concerned I somehow find myself pressured to do what needs to be done. Perhaps it's being a people pleaser, or about keeping a confidence, or something like that. But when it is me, just me and what concerns me at stake I don't care!
Frankly, blows my mind.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . You will go so far as to put within me all that I need to be, all I am meant to be but the will to be is mine to decide.

No comments: