Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Catch ‘em in the act!

As I sit here reflecting on my day, I’m amazed at how many people came along my way and helped make it plain beautiful. There was a friend who took the time to catch up on old laughs, a friendly smile from a new face, that young pal who came to me for some advice and in turn left me quite happy to be of help, an not so familiar acquaintance who put aside time to ask me about my day… in the closer circle, dad’s apt lil enquiring word, mum’s patient listening, an unexpected compliment… and then those special incidents, a really good news, a breathtaking surprise, listening to an old song that I used to love, a subtle sense of achievement… LBNTL my dog’s uncanny flattery!

My point, if I have one is this . . . There’s so many people, who do so many things, to make our day. Catch ‘em in the act and don’t forget to thank ‘em for it or just pass it on!

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Caught ya! :-) You move heaven and earth just to make this one moment come true for me. Gosh! Thank you.

No comments: