Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Flower

I was driving to a place in a hurry. I had to be there in 15 minutes. I was running a little late. As I drove past a florist I just felt that I had to stop and buy a flower for a friend, and give it to her on my way. This friends place was quite close but being late that was hardly what I wanted to do. I tried to silence the still voice within me but sometimes the still voice seems louder than thunder. Know what I mean?
This was one of those times.

So I stopped. Got the flower that I knew was my friends’ favorite and stopped by at her place.
She was surprised and thrilled to bits.

I decided to pat myself on the back for being good.
;-)

But between the still voice and me - I knew I was just the messenger, who happened to listen.

I found myself thinking aloud God's got a plan and as long as I just flow along, I find I am constantly amazed by what I can do!
True. :-)

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . no, reporting - What's on the agenda today?

No comments: