Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back then - a'musing!

Back then, when people needed paper, ink and stamps people wrote more to friends than I do today. Back then, when it took hours of travel to visit family more people did it, more often than I even care to call today. . .
Back then, when things were much harder to do they actually got done. Now they are easier, given all my gadgets and stuff, but I still don't get them done. (!!)

But Why? I hear my mind reel out a number of reasons . . . could be my fast track life, the rat race I find myself caught up in, the umpteen things I need to juggle between, etceteras. The list is endless. But that's just the thing. As long as I find I have excuses not to do what's (more) *important* to do, I shan't do it. Instead I will spend all my time doing those other (less) *important* things and even manage to convince myself that I am doing well in life.

Yeah right! Cut it out, I hear my sane self say to me.

Bottom Line: What's important to me has got to change, and it's going to cost me something. But it will be worth it.

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . Back then, I bet you dint have to listen to stuff like this. ;-)

No comments: