Saturday, January 07, 2006

SOS

My comp had gone crazy. All I had to do was to switch it on. Programs opened on their own. Once a document was clicked on, I had 78 copies of it opened before I realized it and jammed the pause break key. Files and Folders just opened and closed. I went into menus I have never even seen before! Logging into my mail or even typing a line proved to be just impossible.

So after an entire *horrifying* evening of trying to sort things out, I gave up. I concluded it must be a *virus*.

Time to SOS!
My brother (A true genius) had the answer in a jiffy. The enter key on my keypad was stuck and anything in focus was therefore being opened causing total confusion! Simple, eh?
Hats off to anybody else who guessed that. To me it was a dangerous viiiiiiiiirus...!

One key stuck on my keypad actually sent the entire machine bizarre. Hmmm. . .
I’ve seen it in my life too. If I let myself get stuck in something (like say fear, doubt, worry to name a few), it drives me insane. Worse still the outcome is probably horrifying, to those around me and I loose my purpose.

Solution: Trash the keypad. But with life it isn’t that simple. Or is it?

Dear Mister God, this is @ina talking . . . I sure am good at getting myself into a sticky mess. But SOS and Voila! You got the answer. And it’s simple. Always.

No comments: